Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Summer TBR List!

Greetings, on this wonderful Tuesday! How are you all? I'm much better this week, plus, I dont have work at my second job tonight, so I get to sit around, read, blog and play the Sims after I get out of my day job - woo!

This week's topic:

Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List

I'm going to go solely based on what I actually have on my shelf:

10. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - It would be nice if I ever got around to reading this series, huh?

9. The Second Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares - Finished the first in this series a few weeks ago, and I really enjoyed it. Looking

8. The Giver by Lois Lowry - I've actually already read this.... 3 times. Its one of my favorite books ever, and since the release of the final book, I've been wanting to re-read the series as a whole.

7. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - Another raved about series I havent yet gotten to.

6. Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter - Really enjoyed the first installment and first e-novella, so I'm anxious to read this one.

5. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - The reviews on this baby make it hard not to pick it up immediately. Definitely one I want to read soon though!

4. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray - I have a friend who has read this several times and it makes me want to read this one every time I look at my TBR shelf.

3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Finally bought this one, and now I am dying to read it.

2. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin - Got half way through this one a few years ago, but it was too time consuming. Now I'm feeling like I can dedicate more time to the series, I'm dying to get into this one.

1. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling - HAHA! And HP makes another list. BUT, I am actually re-reading the first book in the series right now, and I am going to be reading the rest this summer (and posting recap/discussions every Sunday on several chapters at a time) so this series really is number one on my summer TBR!

So what are your top ten summer TBR reads?

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.