Sunday, June 2, 2013

Armchair BEA Wrap-up

We've come to the end my friends. Had a great time participating in this past weeks' Armchair BEA. This post will be a short one. My favorite part about this was getting all the advice from long-time bloggers and making some new friends!

The only complaint I had was  with the linkys and the timing  of when they were available. I know putting this whole thing together takes so much work an  organization though, so its completely excusable.

It was great experience as a first timer, and thank you to all of my fellow bloggers!

What was your favorite part about Armchair BEA this year?

A.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for participating Amanda! I'm sorry about the issue with the linkys. We'll make sure that process goes much smoother next year. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you. it was my first time participating as well. What a great event!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.