Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Best Books I've Read This Year

Yay! Happy Tuesday, everyone! How are you all? Enjoying this wonderful day, I hope. :) Well, lets get right to it!

This week's topic is:

Top Ten Five Books I've Read So Far In 2013

1.     Across the Universe by Beth Revis - LOVED this entire series. My favorite series this year thus far!

2.     Anna and the French Kiss  by Stephanie Perkins - Just finished reading this two days ago, and it is my only other 5 star rating this year. I loved this book!

3.     A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini - A breathtaking, eye opening read. I was so pleasantly surprised by this one and I'm so glad I read it.



4.     Cinder by Marissa Meyer - Another one I'm so glad I randomly picked up. I'll be suffering in silence until the next book comes out. :(

5.     The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter - Cant wait to read the next in the series! Definitely one of the best this year.


I didn't go ten this Tuesday because I've only read 22 books this year and it would be silly to list half of them as my favorite.

What are your top books so far this year?

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.