Friday, July 26, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday - Hoarding Books

Feature and Follow Friday is hosyed by Parajunkee. Visit them to find out how to participate! :)


This weeks Question:

What do you do with your books after you’re done reading them?

Lol, this  is easy. If I let it, my room would probably look like this:


I hoard my books after reading them. I love having them on my shelf, all pretty looking and stuff, lol. And they are in alphabetical order, mind you, mass market first, then paperback, then hardcovers. Series all stay together, etc. I keep my books in great condition, so I usually like to keep them on my shelf looking nice and organized but I guess its time to let that go, haha. I've recently decided that I can let go of some of them by having giveaways here on the good ol' blog, right? So look for those coming soon!

How about you? What do you do with you're books when you are done reading them? Hopefully your room doesnt look like that picture!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.