Thursday, July 4, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday - Freedom!!

How was everyone's holiday? Did you do anything fun or go anywhere awesome? I didnt really do much. I always spend the 4th with my family, hangin around, bs-ing, kids lighting sparklers, etc.

This week's Feature and Follow (hosted by Parajunkee) topic is:

     Q: Today is the US' Independence Day. Share your favorite book with a war in it or an overthrow of the government?

This is an easy one for me:

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

This is one of my favorite series (though I wasnt crazy about the last installment), and my favorite "dystopian" world with a crazy government that finally (thank god) is rebelled against.

How about you guys? Whats your favorite war or rebellion book? I love suggestions!! :)

Leave me a comment with your faves and let me know if your're a new follower. I'll come pay you a visit!!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.