Ten Eight Most Frustrating Characters Ever
8. Jenna from Wither: I know a lot of people are annoyed by Rhine, but she wasnt as baffling for me as Jenna was. I mean, one minute Jenna is quiet and stoic, haunted almost, like she would break if Linden touched her. The next minute she's a sex kitten, playing into her husband's hands, letting him think she really wants him. I dont get it. If she was that haunted or broken dont you think she would've tried to bite it off if he put that thing near her?.. I'm sorry that was vulgar. Okay I'm not sorry, cause that wouldve been me. Those girls are CRAZY for staying there as long as they did.
7. Anastasia AND Christian from Fifty Shades of Grey: Let me start by saying I hated this series and I could barely make it through the second book, so my judgment might be a little biased. I HATED them. Christian was controlling, a martyr, a little bit crazy, and plain old annoying. She didnt need to be watched over every damn second Christian. I mean, in the first book, with their agreement and all - I get it - thats the point. But once they decided to BE together, like seriously man, give it up. Anastasia is a whole other story. She played right into that m%$@*&'s hands! She was weak, had no confidence or self-esteem, was a freaking NAG! Jesus people, get it together.
6. Professor Umbridge from HP: Oh God, I think you all know the loathing I have for this woman. Not only is she horrible, evil, manipulative and in cahoots with Voldy, but she is the reason that Order of the Pheonix was so incredibly hard to get through. The middle of that book where every five seconds Umbridge was passing a new freaking rule - Oh God I couldnt stand it. I wish the woman never existed!
5. Mr. Rochester in Jane Eyre: Need I explain this one? He's a pain in the ass. And a a manipulative nut job, at that.
4. Cassia from the Crossed series: She was frustrating because she was weak. I feel like in the first book she was just waiting for someone to take care of her. Second book, real strong improvement, but even then, she was just dumb. Third book, not as strong as second in my opinion, but still better than before; however, still annoyingly stupid.... This is becoming a pattern. Maybe I'm just mean and need to acclimate to the character's seemingly unending stupidity....or NOT!
3. Harry Potter in the entire HP series: Okay, I mean, HP is my favorite series of all time, and I am beyond obsessed with the world, but I cant lie. Harry was stupid...and overly depressed. I mean I get his parents were killed and a mad man was out to end his life but seriously - He did stupid things, didnt listen to his friends, couldnt take good advice, got himself and his loved ones into trouble. The list could go on and on. I mean yeah, he saved the wizarding and muggle world as we know it, but give me a break - the first six Voldemort banishings were by chance!
2. Clary and Jace from The Mortal Instruments Series: Yeah, they aggravate my life. I wont say specifically why just in case some of you havent read the books, but when it comes down to their relationship, they are so stubborn... and they are gluttons for punishment. It drives me crazy!!
1. Bella from Twilight: Holy hell, I couldnt stand that girl. She was so... DUMB sometimes, and overly depressed over a boy. I mean I get the point of the book - I actually am a big fan... just not a big fan of Bella. There is no reason that any one girl should be that obsessed with one vampire boy. Its just not healthy.