Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to blogging!

Hey there!

I’m giving myself a warm welcome back to the blogging world, if you couldnt guess. :)

For those of you who never followed me, I have had a blog previously, and have since deleted it, for several reasons. That blog was called Happy Readings Reviews. It was on WordPress and Blogger. I’d had it for a while, maybe a year or so, and I sort of fell off the wagon and hadn’t posted anything since May of this year. – YIKES!

Needless to say, I wanted to get back on the wagon, but I’m still iffy as to how it will work out. I am so strapped for time that my posts could be daily or monthly (at best). But I’ve missed everyone so much, and missed having an informal method of creative outlet that I just had to come back.

So why did I create a new blog, you ask? Wouldnt it behoove me to keep and continue with my old one, you say? Well, sure, except I felt like I’d tarnished my reputation a good honest and blogger and become the blogger who couldnt get it together, who made promises to post things and didnt come through. Well that blogger is long gone! I just wont promise things anymore! Haha, no – I kid.

In all seriousness, I’m not planning for frequency, I’m planning for consistency. I will make one promise: to give honest reviews! My goal is for my fellow readers and bloggers to read a brief review, written by yours truly, and to have a solid idea on whether a book is worth reading. (My reader/writer’s heart tells me that every book is worth reading, but you know what I mean!)
So tune in, for my first review on my new blog will be coming shortly. I’m currently reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth, the second in a trilogy, second to Divergent, by the same author, and I’ll be letting you all know what I think.

Happy Readings!

Manda C.

*This post was previously published on 10/31/12, then moved to this new blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.