Thursday, January 24, 2013

Daring you to read [1]

This is my first ever daring you to read post, a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
The idea on this one is:

"...we dare you to read some of our favorite older releases (at least 6 months old). All the books/series we choose to feature are titles we adored and think you should give them a shot! We think it’s a super awesome way to discover that special book who might have slipped off your radar!
You’ve already read the book? Let’s us know what you thought!
You are accepting the dare? We’d love to know!
Have a dare of your own? Leave a comment "
 
I have only done one review so far on this blog, so I'm not going to go by things I've reviewed. I'm going to go by what I love. This week, I'm daring you to read the Harry Potter series. Okay, I know, first of all, that's seven books, and most of the blogging universe has read this series. But do you know how many actually havent! Its astonishing, and a little heart breaking. :( And for those of you that have read it, and loved it... or even if you didnt - give it another chance. There's nothing like the world Rowling creates and being a part of it!

 
 
You'll never experience anything like it.
 
Well thats my dare this week. If you decide to pick up one of the books and read it - again or for the first time - let me know. HP is my favorite topic and I love nothing more than dicussing the ins and outs of Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts. :D
 
 
Whats your dare?
 
Manda C.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.