Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Book-to-Movie/TV Adaptations

Happy Tuesday! This week's Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) topic is:

TOP TEN FIVE BOOKS WE'D LOVE TO SEE AS A MOVIE OR TV SHOW

1.     Across the Universe (series) by Beth Revis - this is probably my favorite series of the year so far and when I was reading it, all I could think was how I wanted MORE! Of course it would adapt well into a movie, or several movies, but the books have so much history, so much to offer that a show would do it more justice. Maybe an HBO series? So it would be real bad ass.

2.     Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Omg I swooned hard core during and after reading this book. Another one of my favorites this year and it would be such an amazing romance movie - I picture it as very Olsen-Twin-esque (which is a good thing! I LOVED the Olsen twin movies!) I would die if this ever became a movie. Just. DIE.

3.     A Thousand Splendid Suns Khaled Hosseini - this would be one of those watch with your mom/sister/girlfriends for all out shameless crying and sobbing. But its such a good book and has so much history and so many life lessons that I think it would make a great movie.

4.     Poison by Bridget Zinn - Now, I wasnt a big fan of this book (I know, don't kill me) but I'll admit it was cute and quirky and it seems like something I'd enjoy as a Disney movie. As a matter of fact, I'm wondering why I didnt think of this before. It truly would be a great kids-middle grade movie!

5.     Cinder by Marissa Meyer - Does this one not count since I heard rumors that it may or may not become a movie? This is such an amazing book and series with so much potential and it would make a great movie series, and if it does become one, I hope it is done well. Its a great story that deserves to stay as close to the book as possible!

That's my list for this Tuesday! What books would you love to see made into a TV show or movie? Leave your link if you comment so I can pay you a visit back!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.