Friday, September 27, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday - Reading Spots

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee. This week's FF Topic is:

Reading Nook Tour!

Unfortunately I'm at work and didn't get a chance to take any pictures or videos today, but my answer is very basic. My favorite reading spot is in my fiance's recliner, because well... it reclines. And it rocks and I love rocking chairs.

With that being said, I'll read almost anywhere, especially in my bed, at work, on my mom's couch when I go to visit. Check out this awesome post on Barnes and Noble's blog (that made me crack up several times and actually consider some of the other options) called 100 (Pretty Weird) Ways to Squeeze Reading Into Your Day. Seems like a lot of people out there can read just about anywhere. I just love reading. :) I suppose you all do too, haha.

Maybe later tonight I'll update this post with a pic of our ratty old recliner :)

Where's your favorite reading spot?

A.

P.S. If you follow, leave a comment with your link and I'll pay you a visit back !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.