Friday, February 21, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday: The Last Book That Made Me Cry

Happy Friday! The week is finally over. That never usually means anything for me because I work weekends, but this time I'll be enjoying some time off. This week's Feature and Follow (Alison Can Read) topic is:

What was the last book that made you cry?



I just finished this book for the first time two days ago and I'm still suffering from it. For the record, no I don't hate the book or the ending. I posted a jumble of my thoughts on Goodreads a couple of minutes after I finished it in case you're interested in what I mean. Otherwise, I'll be posting a review in the coming weeks, but regardless - this book broke my heart. And I totally respect Veronica Roth for doing things the way she did. She literally had me sobbing and curling up in a ball on my couch - that's how hard I was crying over this book. I can honestly say it has been a really, really long time since I've cried like that over a book and I'm still not over it.

So first of all, what did you guys think of Allegiant? Like I said, it's only been two days since I've read it and I'm still so interested in discussing it... Second, what is the last book that made you cry?

Leave a link to your blog in your comments so I can pay you a visit back! :)

Happy Friday,

A.

P.S. My Giveaway ends in one week! Enter below while you still can! You can win a SIGNED copy of The Pentrals by Crystal Mack, a Pentrals poster and tattoos! Giveaway ends February 28, 2014, at midnight. The Giveaway is not international (sorry!). U.S. only.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.