Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Winter TBR

Ahh..its good to be back, if only for a little while. My holidays are hectic and I've realized that I apparently don't have much time for blogging while Christmas shopping :) But I do have time to participate in TTT this week, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is:

TOP TEN BOOKS ON MY WINTER TBR LIST

I think I've mentioned before that I have a reading schedule planned out from now until the end of time, though sometimes I don't follow it exactly as I've mapped it out, but these are the next ten books I plan on reading this winter:

1. Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares (currently reading)


2. Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee (netgalley)


3. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares


4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


5. The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry (netgalley)


6. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


7. Frostbite by Richelle Mead


8. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (re-read)


9. Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan (re-read)


10. Divergent by Veronica Roth (re-read)


Have you read any of these before? Some of them are re-reads for me, but I've got a couple of first timers up there. What did you think of the ones you have read and are you planning on reading any that you haven't?

Whats on your Winter TBR?

HAPPY TUESDAY!

A.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.