Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! I hope everyone is at home (or at least not at work) on this holiday and really taking some time to be thankful for what they have. What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for:

My Fiance: He's been through a whole lot this year, and though we went through it all together, I'm really grateful that we got through it all to begin with, and also for how far he's come and where he's gotten today. As for today, he unfortunately can't be with the family for Thanksgiving, but I'm thankful for modern technology, and we will be taking advantage of FaceTime later today. :) I love you, pookie! <3

My Jobs: I have three of them, and in a world where many struggle to just find one, I'm thankful that I've got them even if sometimes they make me wants to bash my head against the wall. I'm also very thankful for the friends I've made at these jobs that have become like a family. You guys are the best!

Books: Haven't you ever just been glad that, whatever else is going on in your life, there are books to make you forget about it, even for a little while? Aren't you sometimes glad that you can read, especially with all the people in the world who cant and don't  have the opportunity to learn? Hug your books today - they deserve it.

My Family: Another set of people who in equal parts keep you sane and make you insane - but how could I ever live without them. I don't think I need to elaborate on that one.

So, on this very special holiday, what are you giving thanks for?


A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.