Friday, October 18, 2013

Feature and Follow - Magazine Love

Happy Friday! Is it the end of the week for many of you? I work weekends, so my weeks all just run right into each other, haha. This week's topic on Feature and Follow Friday is:

Q: What are some of your favorite magazines?


Well, I've had a subscription to Cosmopolitan for years now. Actually - quick story - it's the magazine that got me back into reading again. I was 18 and hadn't read for pleasure in years and in the back of every Cosmo there is a section with a book of their choosing, with an excerpt and everything. This one particular month featured a Brenda Jackson book - a romance. I can't remember the name but I still own the entire series. I was back in the game! I read romance non-stop for a while until my cousin turned me on to Twilight (cue eye roll), and since then I've been a YA fan and ever expanding my horizons. So - THANKS COSMO! They're partially to thank for this book blog being in existence, don't you think?

I don't really read any other magazines to be honest. I stick to books mostly, but I don't think I'll ever get rid of my Cosmo subscription.

What are some of your favorite magazines? If you follow, leave me a comment with a link to your blog so I can pay you a visit! :)

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.