Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Birthday Haul!

TODAY is my birthday. I am 24 years young. :) Had a wonderful birthday celebration weekend. Had my party on Friday, my niece's 1st birthday on Saturday, and went to a haunted hayride with a bunch of awesome people on Sunday. Needless to say, I'm exhausted, which is why I took today off: to lay around my house and do nothing all day! :) Mainly I'm here to show off my birthday book haul. I must say Sean did pretty good for himself considering he is not a book guy at all (though I think he may be entering the world of audio books! Who knows... maybe we'll see a guest post from my boo one day... hm..)

He got me:



Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
(isn't that cover freaking gorgeous?!)

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith

I then purchased for myself, with birthday funds:

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shephard, and

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
(this one is a re-read, I just needed a new copy)

He also got me this:

A pillow to lounge around and read on..

And...

Wait for it...

He got me...



AN IPAD MINI!!!

What's also freaking AWESOME is that my parents got me this:

(my actual copies are at my mom's and I have to go get them later.. boooo)

All in all, a great weekend. And now for some pictures of my weekend! Enjoy! :)


My birthday celebration - before the bar
After the bar!
This brat's actual birthday was yesterday.

Haunted Hayride group


Now I'm off to lounge around with Sean and do absolutely nothing for the entire day! Thanks for stopping by to share in my birthday fun! Talk to you all soon!


A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.