Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [1]

Hi! This is my first ever STS and I'm really excited to share the books I just bought with you all:


As you can see, I went on a little shopping spree! :)

Purchases:
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Red Rising by Pierce Brown

and I also purchased an e-book:


Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

eARCs:

I finally was approved for


The Here and Now by Ann Brashares, which I am SO excited about! :)

I'm so pumped about my haul this week! Have you read any of these yet? What did you think! What did you get this week!?


A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.