Friday, January 6, 2017

I'm Baaaaack!

I think.

Lately, I've been jonesing for some blogging. I miss it. I haven't posted since July of 2015 or something like that, and though my life hasn't really allowed for it as of late, I miss it. I miss the writing, I miss connecting with other bloggers and book lovers.



A lot has happened since I last posted. Actually, a few months after my last post, I found out I was pregnant. Fast forward to June of 2016 and wouldn't you know it - I was giving birth. Fast forward to now and my 7-month-old is making my life downright crazy! So as far as time goes, you can see I didn't have much of it to offer. With my kid about to start crawling and exploring the world any day now, I don't foresee much more time opening up as I'll be chasing him around the house all the time, but still... I miss it.

So... yeah. I think I'm back. It'll be limited for now as I get back into the swing of things, but I need to write and I need to do it now!

So expect some new reviews from me soon, but maybe some other stuff also. I mean, I'm a mom now, you know. Who knows what I might come up with!

What's been going on in your lives over the last year and a half? Read anything good? Write anything good? Have any good babies lately? Let's catch up!


Happy Reading,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.