Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Fall TBR


Happy Tuesday. I'm still recovering from my crazy weekend and the beginning of a crazy week :) This week's Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish is:


Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List


So I'm on a mission this Fall (and into the winter too) to finish up all the series that I'm currently in the middle of! So with that being said, I have several specific books I plan on reading this Fall to accomplish that goal. And since I won't be reading any new releases, these are the books I'll be reading this Fall to accomplish my current goal:

1.  Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

2.  Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

3.  Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

4.  Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

5.  Girls in Pants by Ann Brashares

6.  The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter

7.  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

8.  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

9.  Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin (currently reading)

10.  Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin

What books are you all planning on reading this Fall? You all probably have a much less planned out course for your Fall reads, so tell me all about them! :)

A.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Make sure you leave a link to your blog and let me know if you're following, and I'll pay you a visit and follow back! :)

A.